All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe decorative quality of artist Rex Ray's highly collectible work has made it coveted in interior design as well as high-art circles. This monograph spans his career in various media - including paper cutouts, mixed-media collages, paintings, digital prints, and the graphic design and music packaging that launched his visual career.
- Author BiographyRex Ray is a San Francisco based fine artist whose paintings and drawings have been exhibited in numerous galleries and museums. He is also a celebrated graphic designer. Acclaimed novelist and culture critic Douglas Coupland has written ten novels and several non-fiction books. His work has been translated into 35 languages. He has written and performed for the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford, England, and is also a visual artist. He lives in Vancouver. Steven Skov Holt is distinguished professor of industrial design at California College of the Arts, and former editor of I.D. magazine. The author of several books, including Blobjects & Beyond, he has been guest curator at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York and the SFMOMA. Michael Paglia writes on art and culture for the Denver weekly Westword.
- Author(s)Douglas Coupland,Michael Paglia
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width217 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.