All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £33.64Trending at £34.51
- £11.90Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.66
- £11.80Trending at £12.81
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses problems involving the flow of matter for researchers and graduate students in physics, engineering, and materials science.
- Author BiographyPatrick Oswald is Director of Research with CNRS at the Physics Laboratory at the Ecole Normale Superieure, University of Lyon, France. His research spans many areas in soft condensed matter, including thermotropic and lyotropic liquid crystals, crystal growth, defects, plasticity and rheology.
- Author(s)Patrick Oswald
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note174 b/w illus.
- Weight1380 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.