All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether securitized neoliberalism effectively spells the end of political liberalism as we know it today.
- Author BiographyZeynep Gambetti is Associate Professor of Political Theory at Bogazici University, Istanbul. Marcial Godoy-Anativia is Associate Director of the Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics at New York University, where he serves as co-editor of its online journal e-misferica.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Science Research Council
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMarcial Godoy-Anativia,Zeynep Gambetti
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.