All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to arthritis and rheumatism, written by sufferer Jasmine Jenkins.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 32, with three small children, Jasmine Jenkins was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Having benefited personally from occupational therapy she trained to become a fully qualified occupational therapist herself. She wrote this book from the perspective of practitioner and patient in the belief that it will help others to manage this condition positively and well.
- Author(s)Jasmine Jenkins
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £12.08Trending at £12.52
- £5.77Trending at £6.24
- £6.44Trending at £7.33
- £3.59Trending at £4.83
- £9.62Trending at £10.09
- £8.96Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.