Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by highly respected clinicians in the discipline, this book is essential reading for rheumatologists in practice and training. Its evidence-based approach provides the trainee with the skills and diagnostic tools needed to cope with clinical problems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jose Antonio da Silva MD, PhD: Professor of Rheumatology, University of Coimbra, Portugual; Editor of Acta Reumatologica Portuguesa (1998-2002). Prof da Silva is currently a member of the Editorial board of Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology and Clinical Rheumatology and chairman of the EULAR Standing Committee for Education and Training. He is also former president of EULAR. Professor Anthony D Woolf, BSc, MB BS, FRCP: Consultant Rheumatologist, Rheumatology Unit, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, UK. Prof Woolf is also President at UEMS Section of Rheumatology and European Board of Rheumatology and a member of the Bone & Joint Decade Education Task Force.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Woolf,Jose Antonio Pereira da Silva
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note63 colour tables, biography
- Weight1678 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.