All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis surgical reference offers precise descriptions of modern surgical techniques in rhinology and sleep apnea surgery. A valuable resource for otolaryngologists in training and for practicing otolaryngologists as a review source to best approach the surgical pathologies encountered in practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1284 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMetin Onerci,Stilianos E. Kountakis
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.