Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this re-examination of Nixon and the Watergate scandal, Liebovich draws extensively from a range of sources, including the Nixon Oval Office tapes, to shed new light on the Nixon debacle and its long-lasting, corrosive effect on presidential and popular politics.
- Author BiographyLOUIS W. LIEBOVICH is Professor of Journalism at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana. Professor Liebovich has also written The Press and the Modern Presidency: Myths and Mindsets from Kennedy to Election 2000, The Press and the Origins of the Cold War, 1944-1947, and Bylines of Despair: Herbert Hoover, the Great Depression, and the U.S. News Media, published by Praeger.
- Author(s)Louis W. Liebovich
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.