All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.32
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
- £7.70Trending at £8.41
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £6.83Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionRichard the Vet is the fifth book of the series 'What do the grown-ups do?' Based in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland, the series aims to teach children aged 5-10 years about different jobs. By writing through the eyes of the children, the tone is kept chatty and light-hearted as three local children meet real workers who explain their jobs.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Glasgow University and completing a post-grad MBA in France, Mairi McLellan spent 11 years working in the family IT business. During her time in IT, she won various accolades, including 'Young Director of the Year' from the Institute of Directors. Having worked abroad extensively, she returned to the croft in the Highlands where she runs a fold of Highland cattle, boat charters and holiday rentals.
- Author(s)Mairi McLellan
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Do the Grown-ups Do?
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width168 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.