All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 7 April 1997, Sifiso Nkabinde, the regional leader of the ANC in Richmond, was expelled from the ANC for being a police spy. He is believed to be responsible for starting up a small-scale civil war in Richmond following his expulsion, which left over 100 people dead. This book provides an account of the events during this period.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ragavaloo is a former student activist and ANC member who was serving in 1997 as the mayor of Richmond, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, when post election riots broke out. He was widely praised for his peace efforts in that crisis and now serves as the speaker of the Richmond Council and the principal of Richmond Combined School.
- Author(s)Andrew Ragavaloo
- PublisherSTE Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationYeoville
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintSTE Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight465 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.02Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.