All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiding the Black Ram demonstrates how, despite the changing nature of the relationship between law and literature, gender stereotypes regarding the figure of the unruly woman persist.
- Author BiographySusan Sage Heinzelman is Associate Professor of English and Director of the Center for Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. She is the coeditor of Representing Women: Law, Literature and Narrative (1994).
- Author(s)Susan Sage Heinzelman
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Cultural Lives of Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.