CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionInnovation is one of the most critical issues in business. This title offers a set of approaches that help you boost innovation in your organization - in various locations around the world, regardless of cultural differences. It addresses three levels of the global innovative culture: the Individual; the Team; and, the Organization.
- Author BiographyFons Trompenaars (Amsterdam, Netherlands) is the co-author of the global bestseller Riding the Waves of Culture and founder of the Centre for International Business Studies. Charles Hampden-Turner (Cambridge, England) co-authored Riding the Waves of Culture. He is co-founder and director of research and development at the Trompenaars-Hampden-Turner Group.
- Author(s)Charles Hampden-Turner,Fons Trompenaars
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight526 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.