All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume of Ridley's stage plays confirms him as one of the most imaginative, daring and unique voices currently working in theatre. All four plays collected here contain that strange mix of the barbaric and the beautiful he has made all his own.
- Author BiographyPhilip Ridley was born in the East End of London where he still lives and works. He studied painting at St Martin's School of Art. He has written novels for both adults and children, screenplays, librettos, poems and lyrics. He is also a photographer and film director of some repute.
- Author(s)Philip Ridley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noten/a
- Weight350 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.75
- £6.17Trending at £6.90
- £7.99Trending at £8.83
- £13.22Trending at £13.42
- £11.61Trending at £13.26
- £12.96Trending at £14.87
- £3.99Trending at £5.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.