All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive synthesis of state-of-the-art information on vitally important hydrocarbon habitats for advanced geology students and researchers, exploration geoscientists, and petroleum managers.
- Author BiographyMichal Nemcok is a research professor at the Energy and Geoscience Institute at the University of Utah and a visiting professor at the Energy and Geoscience Institute Laboratory at the Geological Institute SAV, Bratislava, Slovak Republic. He has performed structural and hydrocarbon evaluations in numerous rift settings, such as the Pannonian Basin system of the Czech Republic and Slovakia; the Basin and Range of the western United States; the Bristol Channel Basin; the Central Basin, Democratic Republic of Congo; and the Salton Sea region in California. He has also worked in many passive margin settings, such as West India, East India, the eastern United States and Canada, the African margins of the Central Atlantic, the equatorial Atlantic, the Gulf of Mexico, the Guyana-Suriname Basin, Gabon and Cameroon, the Black Sea region and southeastern Brazil. The results of most of these studies have been presented in 32 articles published in refereed scientific journals and in two edited books. He is the co-author of Thrustbelts: Structural Architecture, Thermal Regimes and Petroleum Systems (Cambridge, 2005).
- Author(s)Michal Nemcok
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note499 b/w illus. 44 tables
- Weight1940 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.