All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a comparative survey of Far Right parties across Europe, examining in particular their changing political rhetoric. The contributors look at the development of two distinct forms of party development and discourse: The Haiderization and The Berlusconization model.
- Author BiographyEditors: Ruth Wodak is Distinguished Professor of Discourse Studies at Lancaster University, UK. Majid KhosraviNik is Lecturer in Critical Discourse Analysis/Mass Communication at Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK. Brigitte Mral is Professor in Rhetoric at Orebro University, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBrigitte Mral,Majid KhosraviNik,Ruth Wodak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.