CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £16.32Trending at £18.83
- £24.88Trending at £27.04
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £9.67Trending at £10.58
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights recent developments in the radical right, providing comparative analysis of current extremist activity in Eastern and Western Europe and the United States. It reveals the growing amount of connections and continuities of rightwing movements and ideologies across national borders.
- Author BiographySabine von Mering is Associate Professor of German and Women's and Gender Studies and Director of the Center for German and European Studies at Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts, US. Timothy Wyman McCarty is Visiting Assistant Professor of Government at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US. His research and teaching focuses on political theory, the history of ideas, and literature and politics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleExtremism and Democracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySabine Von Mering,Timothy Wyman McCarty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.