All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo all appearances, Kerry is an idyllic tourist destination. Yet scratch beneath its scenic surface and the sordid secrets of the county known as 'the Kingdom' flow free like blood... This book explores the bloody history of Kerry and the murder cases that have occurred in the county over the past century.
- Author BiographyAnthony Galvin is the author of several true-crime books, including The Cruellest Cut, Inside Man (with Philip Bray) and Blood on the Streets. A former journalist, he lives in County Cork and has two children.
- Author(s)Anthony Galvin
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour and b/w
- Weight384 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.