All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the knowledge and experience of working with hundreds the world's top social change leaders in all fields, the author presents a model for change based on five proven principles that any individual leader or organization can apply to bring about deep, lasting and systematic change.
- Author BiographyBeverly Schwartz is vice president of global marketing at Ashoka, the world's largest association of leading social entrepreneurs. Schwartz is an entrepreneurial behavioral scientist and has made her career in the field of social marketing. She has devoted her career to working on some of the world's most challenging societal issues, including smoking and drug prevention, gender equity, educational and environmental reform, and HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. She holds an MS degree from Queens College, City University of New York. Please visit her at www.changemakers.com/Rippling.
- Author(s)Beverly Schwartz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight492 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byBill Drayton
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.