All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.73Trending at £6.41
- £5.73Trending at £6.62
- £5.73Trending at £6.66
- £17.35Trending at £17.64
- £5.73Trending at £5.83
- £9.77Trending at £12.07
- £4.81Trending at £6.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a story of the emergence of the great ideas and worldviews of modern thought, this illustrated book introduces the readers to some of the world's most original and influential thinkers, and shows them the way to an understanding of their famous works.
- Author BiographySir Anthony Kenny is one of Britain's most distinguished academic figures. He has been Pro-Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford, Master of Balliol College, Chairman of the Board of the British Library, and President of the British Academy. He has published more than forty books on philosophy and history.
- Author(s)Sir Anthony Kenny
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleNew History of Western Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note30 halftones, colour endpapers
- Weight772 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.