CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionRise is an oasis of French cuisine located in the hustle and bustle of Dallas. This title collects some of the restaurant's finest recipes - including escargot souffle, apricot galette, hay roasted duck, and chocolate souffle - accompanied by easy-to-follow instructions giving foodies the chance to experience the best in French cuisine.
- Author BiographyHedda Dowde is the creative force behind the acclaimed French restaurant, Rise. Cherif Brahmi is the executive chef & owner of Rise. Classically trained in France, Brahmi has studied with some of the greats, including the Troisgros brothers and Jean LaFont.
- Author(s)Cherif Brahmi,Hedda Gioia Dowd
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Content Noteover 120 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.