All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides you through analysis to implementation to provide you with know-how to implement rigorous, accurate, and cost-effective security policies and designs. This book offers techniques for weighing and managing risks that face your organization. It gives insights into universal principles that can be adapted to specific situations and threats.
- Author BiographyJames F. Broder, CFE, CPP, FACFE, has more than 40 years experience in security and law enforcement. He has worked as a security executive, instructor, and consultant as well as having served in Vietnam as a Police Advisor in the Counter Insurgency Directorate, Vietnamese National Police. A former FBI Special Agent and employee for the US State Department, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington D.C. Mr. Broder is considered to be one of the most highly respected security authorities in the United States. Eugene (Gene) Tucker, CPP, CFE, CBCP, CHST, is co-author of Butterworth Heinemann's Risk Analysis and the Security Survey, 4th edition. He is qualified as a Certified Continuity Manager (CCM) - ISO 22301 Lead Implementer and as an ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, and has extensive international experience as a corporate manager, investigator, trainer and consultant in security, safety, and business continuity planning.
- Author(s)Gene Tucker,James F. Broder
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight907 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.