All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book educates readers on how to apply application threat modeling as a more advanced preventive form of security, describing countermeasures to security threats.
- Author BiographyTony UcedaVelez is CEO at VerSprite, an Atlanta based security services firm assisting global MNCs on various areas of cyber security, secure software development, threat modeling and security risk management. Tony has worked and led teams in the areas of application security, penetration testing, security architecture, and technical risk management for various organizations in Utility, Banking, Government, Retail, Healthcare, and Information Services. Marco M Morana serves as Senior Vice President-Application Security Architect for CitiGroup, where he is responsible for managing the architecture risk analysis and threat modeling program globally and leads global initiatives to mitigate risks of emerging cyber-threats targeting web applications of institutional clients. Marco has designed and developed business critical security software products for several Fortune 500 companies, and also for NASA.
- Author(s)Marco M. Morana,Tony UcedaVelez
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1068 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.