All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.61
- £11.34Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £9.60Trending at £13.00
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully-updated fifth edition includes real-life examples of current events such as the Japanese tsunami, the Gulf oil disaster, and Hurricane Irene, along with lessons learned from these events.
- Author BiographyREGINA E. LUNDGREN is an independent consultant and trainer for both government and industry who specializes in communicating environmental, safety, and health risks, and is a former research scientist for the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Washington. Her publications have won national awards for their usability. She has led risk communication efforts for a variety of environmental, safety, and health issues, including Superfund cleanup, cancer cluster investigation, and bioterrorism planning as well as helped design risk assessment models for stakeholder use. ANDREA H. McMAKIN is a communication specialist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Washington. She works with government and industry clients on communicating risks and other information concerning science, technology, and business. She's contributed to risk communication programs involving cancer clusters, health and environmental impacts from waste and Superfund sites, international nuclear and biological safety, worker chemical exposure, global climate change, and risk perception research.
- Author(s)Andrea H. McMakin,Regina E. Lundgren
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.