All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on distribution of risk within societies, this book presents a parsimonious theory of social policy emergence, divergence, and change.
- Author BiographyAfter receiving his master's degree in Germany and his PhD from Duke University, North Carolina, Philipp Rehm worked at the University of Oxford, the European University Institute, and Ohio State University. His work on risk and welfare states is published in leading journals, such as the American Political Science Review and World Politics.
- Author(s)Philipp Rehm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 35 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.