All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we determine an acceptable level of risk? How should safety and security be balanced against other goods, such as liberty? This collection examines the philosophical dimensions of these pressing practical problems. Its essays explore a range of philosophical implications of risk.
- Author BiographyTim Lewens is Senior Lecturer in the Department of History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of Organisms and Artifacts (2004) and Darwin (Routledge, 2006).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTim Lewens
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.