All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book equips the reader with a thorough understanding of the basic tools and techniques of risk quantification. It describes the three-step process of diagnosis, reduction, and financing and provides tools and score cards for risk assessment. The important topics of Monte Carlo simulation and Bayesian belief networks are also covered.
- Author BiographyLAURENT CONDAMIN is engineer of the French Grande Ecole Ecole Centrale de Paris , PhD in Applied Mathematics and Associate in Risk Management (Insurance Institute of America). He is currently partner and managing director of Elseware where he makes consultancy on risk modelling in top leading companies. JEAN-PAUL LOUISOT is a civil engineer, Master in Economics, Master in Business Administration (Kellog, 1972) and Associate in Risk Management. He has spent more than thirty years of his career to service private and public entities helping them manage their risks and coach their risk managers and executives. As director for the CARM-institute, Ltd, he is in charge of the professional designations ARM and EFARM. As a Professor at Pantheon/Sorbonne University, he teaches a postgraduate course in Risk Management. Jean-Paul teaches also in various Engineering Schools and MBA programs. Previous publications include Exposure Diagnostic (AFNOR - 2004) and 100 Questions to understand Risk Management (AFNOR - 2005). PATRICK NAIM graduated from Ecole Centrale de Paris, and Associate in Risk Management (ARM). He is the founder and CEO of Elseware, a consulting company specialising in quantitative modelling and risk quantification. He also teaches data modelling and Bayesian Networks in several universities and engineering schools in France. He is author of several books in the field of quantitative modelling.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Louisot,Laurent Condamin,Patrick Naim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.