All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk Terrain Modeling (RTM) diagnoses the spatial attractors of criminal behavior and makes accurate forecasts of where crime will occur at the microlevel. As a diagnostic method, RTM offers a statistically valid way to identify vulnerable places. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyJoel M. Caplan is Associate Professor at Rutgers University, School of Criminal Justice. Leslie W. Kennedy is University Professor at Rutgers University, School of Criminal Justice, where he served as Dean from 1998-2007.
- Author(s)Joel M. Caplan,Leslie W. Kennedy
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note16 color illustrations, 15 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.