All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, Sangharakshita shows that ritual and devotion are crucial to our spiritual lives, and describes the depth of spiritual practice to be contacted through recitation, mantras, and devotional offerings.
- Author BiographyA respected translator and author of over fifty books, Sangharakshita began studying BUddhism at the age of 16. After 20 years studying in India he returned to England and set up the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order which has over 65 centres worldwide, including the USA.
- Author(s)Bikshu Sangharakshita
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication14/11/2000
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.