All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures detectives whose abilities rival that of the great Sherlock Holmes. Dramatised for radio, this title includes 12 stories that are written by masters of the crime and thriller genre, all contemporaries of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Author BiographyEdgar Allen Poe (1809-1849) was an American short story writer and poet. His stories were influential in both the detective novel and gothic novel genres. Among his most famous stories are The Murders in the Rue Morgue, The Pit and the Pendulum and The Fall of the House of Usher. Jacques Heath Futrelle (1875 - 1912) was an American journalist and mystery writer. He is best known for writing short detective stories featuring Professor Augustus S. F. X. Van Dusen, also known as The Thinking Machine for his application of logic to any and all situations. Futrelle died in the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe,Jacques Futrelle
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight225 g
- Width126 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byTim Pigott-Smith,James Fleet,Full Cast
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time332
- Edition StatementA&M
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.08
- £27.89Trending at £29.45
- £23.41Trending at £27.07
- £24.13Trending at £27.02
- £11.73Trending at £12.31
- £17.52Trending at £18.14
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.