CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.08
- £10.79Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.87
- £7.21Trending at £8.21
- £8.91Trending at £11.99
- £7.66Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionA critical assessment of current research on river channel management, this title explores modern management techniques that consider the background of the entire drainage basin, use channel restoration where appropriate and are designed to be sustainable.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Downs is currently Senior Fluvial Geomorphologist at Stillwater Sciences, Berkeley, California. He has taught and researched extensively on geomorphological applications to river channel management and restoration. Professor Ken Gregory is currently Visiting Professor, University of Southampton and Emeritus Professor, University of London. He was awarded the Founders Medal of the Royal Geographical Society for research on river channels. He is the author of Palaeohydrology: Understanding Global Change (Wiley, 2003) and The Changing Nature of Physical Geography (Arnold, 2000).
- Author(s)Ken Gregory,Peter Downs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.