All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn official reference work for police officers preparing for promotion examinations and for probationary officers. This edition covers all aspects of police law and procedure from a police officer's perspective, and incorporates legislative developments. It is endorsed by Central Police Training and Development Authority.
- Author BiographyFraser Sampson LLB, LLM, MBA is a Solicitor in the Employment Group at Walker Morris. He was formerly superintendent and Head of the National Police Training Examination and Assessment.
- Author(s)Fraser Sampson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date16/09/2005
- Content Note3 tables, 7 line drawings
- Weight757 g
- Width206 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £18.99Trending at £20.90
- £6.00Trending at £6.33
- £16.56Trending at £17.00
- £6.25Trending at £8.01
- £3.99Trending at £5.27
- £34.11Trending at £41.98
- £30.27Trending at £35.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.