All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to roads policing covers core aspects of road traffic law, including driving offences, alcohol and drug related offences, and licensing and insurance. This new edition incorporates recent legislative changes, combined with practical explanations and examples.
- Author BiographySimon Cooper is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Salford where he teaches Criminal Law and Evidence. Previously he was a serving police officer with the Greater Manchester Police from 1976 to 1983, the majority of this time being spent on Road Traffic duties. He was then a lecturer in law at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne from 1990 to 2002, specialising in Criminal Law and Evidence. He has published widely in numerous legal journals and is the co-author of Elliott & Wood's: Cases and Material on Criminal Law. Michael Orme retired from Greater Manchester Police in November 2004 having completed 30 years police service. He specialised in road traffic policing in his career having spent over 25 years in Road Policing Units both in inner city and territorial divisions.
- Author(s)Michael Orme,Simon Cooper
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Practical Policing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £18.99Trending at £20.84
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £16.55Trending at £16.95
- £6.25Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £34.11Trending at £41.85
- £30.27Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.