All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA documentation of the ways in which Hopis have used their culture and their socio-political structures to deal with change. The book focuses on Hopi social organization, economy, religion and politics, as well as key events in the history of Hopi-US relations.
- Author BiographyRichard O. Clemmer is associate professor of anthropology at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Richard O. Clemmer
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/03/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notephotographs, maps
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.