All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the geology, natural resources, landmarks, and landscapes of Kansas along nine of the Sunflower State's major highways. Covering more than 2,600 miles, and featuring more than 100 photographs, drawings, and maps, it provides the descriptions of contemporary and historical features to be seen across Kansas.
- Author BiographyRex Buchanan is Deputy Director of the Kansas Geological Survey and editor of Kansas Geology: An Introduction to Landscapes, Rocks, Minerals, and Fossils, soon to be in its second edition (see page 20). James R. McCauley, now retired from the Kansas Geological Survey, is the author of some two dozen scientific articles. John R. Charlton is the staff photographer at the Kansas Geological Survey.
- Author(s)James R. McCauley,Rex C. Buchanan
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note71 photographs, 11 in colour, 13 maps
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd revised and updated ed
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.