All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides mountain bike enthusiasts with step-by-step guidance to maintaining and repairing their bikes, combining an easy-to-use format and design with high quality photographs of the latest equipment, tools and techniques.
- Author BiographyGuy Andrews is an experienced freelance cycling writer who has worked for allthe major UK cycling magazines. He currently runs Rouleur, a bi-monthlymagazine for racing cyclists, which also publishes a number of books. He isthe author of Mountain Bike Maintenance and The Cyclist's Training Manual(A&C Black) and The Rough Guide to Cycling in London and is a competitiveroad biker. Mike Davis has written for a number of cycling titles including Mountain BIking UK, What Mountain Bike? Total Bike, Mountain Bike World, BikeMagic and Privateer.
- Author(s)Guy Andrews,Mike Davis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.