All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn autobiography of Bryan Robson which reveals an insight into his days with the England and United camps and characters such as Paul Gascoigne, Gary Lineker, Roy Keane and Alex Ferguson. It describes his pain when he discovered he was surplus to the manager's requirements. It also reflects on the highs and lows of his football life.
- Author BiographyBryan Robson is married with three children, one of whom is a budding footballer.
- Author(s)Bryan Robson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/09/2007
- Content Notecolour & b&w photographs
- Weight670 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.64Trending at £15.23
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.93
- £18.79Trending at £24.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.