All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the life of the pioneer Protestant missionary, Robert Morrison (1782-1834), who arrived in China in 1807. Morrison masterminded translation and production of the first Chinese Bible and a series of other Christian texts in Mandarin. A gifted linguist and educational strategist, he founded the Christian College in Malacca.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Hancock, former Dean of Bradford Cathedral, is Director of the Centre for the Study of Christianity in China, in Oxford, UK. A former professor of theology and Vicar of Holy Trinity Church, Cambridge, Dr Hancock teaches regularly in China, India and the USA.
- Author(s)Christopher Hancock
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/04/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.