All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of theater work of Robert Wilson. This work details his aesthetic principles and the elements of composition that distinguish his directorial approach. It also provides insight into how they operate through practical exercises.
- Author BiographyMaria Shevtsova is Professor of Drama and Theatre Arts at Goldsmiths College, University of London. She is the author of Dodin and the Maly Drama Theatre: Process to Performance (Routledge, 2004) and co-editor of Fifty Key Theatre Directors (Routledge, 2005), Jean Genet: Performance and Politics (Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming 2006), and New Theatre Quarterly.
- Author(s)Maria Shevstova
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleRoutledge Performance Practitioners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.