All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented look at the wide-ranging artistic work of one of the 20th century's most significant landscape architects
- Author BiographyJens Hoffmann is deputy director of exhibitions and public programs and Claudia J. Nahson is the Morris and Eva Feld Curator, both at the Jewish Museum, New York.
- Author(s)Claudia J. Nahson,Jens Hoffmann
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note185 color + 20 b/w illus.
- Weight1271 g
- Width241 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £7.47Trending at £8.66
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £4.80Trending at £5.25
- £19.93Trending at £21.98
- £22.15Trending at £23.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.