All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert's Rules of Innovation , from CEO and innovator Robert Brands provides the order of imperatives needed to facilitate and deliver profitable growth through innovation. This book will entertain and enrich readers with real-life examples, contributed by Brands and his international network of Innovate-For-Success experts.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. BRANDS is President and founder of Brands & Company, LLC (www.innovationcoach.com). Having gained hands-on experience in bringing innovation to market, creating and improving the necessary product development processes and needed culture, he delivered on his charter to bring at least one new product per year to market -resulting in double-digit profitable growth and share-holder value. MARTIN J. KLEINMAN is a New York-based business writer and marketing communications specialist (www.commstratpr.com). His experience includes work at a wide range of companies, such as DuPont, Johnson & Johnson, Mattel, Infiniti Automobiles, Coors, American Express, Fidelity, and more.
- Author(s)Martin J. Kleinman,Robert F. Brands
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width130 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.