All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVegan Without Borders shows how to make culinary borders disappear when you cook.
- Author BiographyRobin Robertson has written more than twenty cookbooks, including the bestsellers Quick-Fix Vegan, Vegan Planet, Fresh from the Vegan Slow Cooker, and One-Dish Vegan. A longtime vegan and former restaurant chef, she writes the Global Vegan column for VegNews Magazine and has written for Vegetarian Times, Cooking Light, Natural Health, and other magazines. Robin lives in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia with her husband Jon. Her website is www.robinrobertson.com.
- Author(s)Robin Robertson
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1304 g
- Width210 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.45Trending at £4.20
- £13.37Trending at £13.80
- £42.99Trending at £47.04
- £12.99Trending at £15.64
- £10.50Trending at £12.95
- £4.30Trending at £4.73
- £10.79Trending at £14.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.