All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to find inspiration from everyday items and observations and provides step-by-step instructions to guide from rough sketches through to finished illustrations.
- Author BiographyPeter Gray - manga super-fan - has always enjoyed drawing. Playing Nintendo and watching cartoons made hime realise that manga was a style that he really wanted to develop.
- Author(s)Peter Gray
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw Manga
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/03/2009
- Content Noteb&w & colour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width220 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11-14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.