Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £24.18Trending at £26.74
- £6.77Trending at £8.09
- £27.74Trending at £28.84
- £8.50Trending at £9.93
- £22.58Trending at £28.15
- £9.86Trending at £10.82
- £7.09Trending at £10.09
About this product
- DescriptionRobust control originates with the need to cope with systems with modeling uncertainty. There have been several mathematical techniques developed for robust control system analysis. The articles in this volume cover all of the major research directions in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Francis,Pramod P. Khargonekar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.