All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book closely examines the physical and engineering aspects of the power system frequency control design problem. What is more, it does so while providing a conceptual understanding of frequency regulation and application of robust control techniques.
- Author(s)Hassan Bevrani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date23/05/2014
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2009
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.