All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRock art includes petroglyphs and pictographs, or designs carved in or painted on the faces of rock, respectively. This first comprehensive documentation of the fragile remnants of Kentucky's prehistoric Native American rock art sites includes over 100 photographs.
- Author BiographyFred E. Coy Jr. is a retired physician who lives in Louisville, Kentucky.Thomas C. Fuller has retired from the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.Larry G. Meadows is a local historian of the Red River region in Kentucky.James F. Swauger is curator emeritus of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
- Author(s)Fred E. Coy,James L. Swauger,Larry G. Meadows,Thomas C. Fuller
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note147 photographs, 26 illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.