CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDescriptions and maps to all the major climbing areas in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Two hundred new routes and two new climbing areas have been added for a total of nearly 1,000 routes at 13 areas.
- Author BiographyMike Farris is a college professor who teaches upper-level seminars on high-altitude human biology at Hamline University in Minnesota. He is an experienced high-altitude climber who has climbed extensively throughout North and South American and the Himalayas. He is also the author of The Altitude Experience (FalconGuides). He lives in Northfield, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Mike Farris
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Rock Climbing Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.