All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to finding, harvesting, and preparing wild berries and fruits in the Rocky Mountain West. Includes color photos and more than 100 recipes.
- Author BiographyBob Krumm was born in Michigan. He caught his first fish, a carp, when he was five years old and the fishing bug has not let up since then. He attended Albion College and graduated with a degree in biology. He obtained a masters degree in zoology with wildlife management emphasis from the University of Wyoming.Bob worked for the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality from 1979 to 1985. After he resigned from DEQ he went back to guiding, this time on the Bighorn River in Montana. Bob has guided on the Bighorn River ever since, though he did spend the first half of the 1987 guide season in Freeport, Maine as a fly fishing instructor in the L.L. Bean Fly Fishing School.Bob has taught fly-casting and fly tying at Sheridan College and has been active in the Federation of Fly Fishers and Trout Unlimited. Bob has been fortunate to have worked as a fisheries biologist for the Quemquemtreu Ranch, near San Martin de los Andes in Argentina. He has traveled to New Zealand to fish for trout and to the Abaco Island and Andros Island in the Bahamas to fish for bonefish. He has fished for northern pike, lake trout, and walleyed pike in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Author(s)Bob Krumm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleNuts and Berries Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.