All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInaugural title in a new Arts Council Collection series, 'ACC: Works'. A must-have for contemporary art fans, this pocket-sized monograph is the first in an exciting series of small-format books highlighting contemporary works in the Arts Council Collection. Each book comes with a full-colour, fold-out poster.
- Author BiographyCaroline Douglas is Head of the Arts Council Collection. Tom Morton is a curator and writer living in London. He has been a curator at the Hayward Gallery, London, where he organised exhibitions by Cyprien Gaillard and Matthew Darbyshire, and the group show 'Deceitful Moon'. He also co-selected the important touring exhibition 'British Art Show 7: In the Days of the Comet'.
- Author(s)Caroline Douglas,Tom Morton
- PublisherHayward Gallery Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHayward Gallery Publishing
- Content Note30 colour
- Weight227 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.