All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1922, Rolls-Royce introduced their new 20hp model, known as the Twenty - the first in a series of what are now called the 'Small Horsepower' cars. This book features color photography of nine preserved examples showing variations in coachwork and body styles through the period. It is suitable for a Rolls-Royce enthusiast or owner.
- Author BiographyNick Walker studied engineering at Cambridge, but then pursued a career in business management and marketing. He is Honorary Librarian of the Vintage Sports-Car Club, Honorary Archivist of SAE-UK (formerly IBCAM), and a member of the Society of Automotive Historians. His special allegiance is to the Alvis marque, and he has owned examples bodied by both Vanden Plas and Cross & Ellis as well as serving as Chairman of the Alvis Owner Club. Now retired, he has in recent years written a number of books and articles on automotive history.
- Author(s)Nick Walker
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note80 full colour photographs, 150 b+w photographs
- Weight998 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.