All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reasserts the significance of Roman philosophy by exploring how the Romans developed sophisticated forms of philosophical discourse shaped by their own history, concepts, and values, as well as, crucially, by the Latin language.
- Author BiographyGareth D. Williams is Professor of Classics at Columbia University and a specialist in Latin literature of the early empire. Katharina Volk is Professor of Classics at Columbia University and a specialist in Latin literature and Roman culture.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight536 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGareth D. Williams,Katharina Volk
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.