All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 book examines the history of Diana's cult and healing sanctuary.
- Author BiographyCarin Green is Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Iowa. A scholar of Roman religion, she has contributed to the American Journal of Philology, Arion, Classical Antiquity, Classical Philology, Latomus, and Phoenix.
- Author(s)Carin Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.72Trending at £31.79
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.